Your privacy is important to Protean7 Interactive LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Protean7 Interactive collects, and the ways in which Protean7 Interactive uses that personal information.
Use of Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics and other Google services which track site usage by viewers. Such information tracked by Google Analytics is provided in the form of anonymous data to Protean7 Interactive to help us monitor and improve the performance and relevance of this website. Protean7 Interactive does not use Google Analytics to capture personally identifiable information. Features provided by Google which may be used by this site include:
Remarketing with Google Analytics
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
DoubleClick Platform integrations
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Google Analytics Opt-Out
Users may opt out of Google Analytics tracking by using a browser add-on. You may download the add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
Use of Tracking Cookies
Personal information collection
Protean7 Interactive may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, biographical data);
- information about transactions carried out over this website(including but not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, biographical data, financial account(s) information);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including but not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, biographical data); and
- any other information that you send to Protean7 Interactive.
Using personal information
Protean7 Interactive may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Protean7 Interactive discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Protean7 Interactive may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Protean7 Interactive will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Protean7 Interactive will store all the personal information you provide on servers hosted by a U.S. nationally recognized hosting provider..
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology provided by the third-party agency collecting and processing data for such processes.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Protean7 Interactive is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Protean7 Interactive
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to Protean7 Interactive, P.O Box 321, Leander, Texas, 78646 (USA).
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.