Clean and crisp design. Not busy. Back provides room for notes.
Outside spread is at the top; inside spread is at the bottom.
Used as a flyer in a marketing folder prepared by P7I.
4′ X 6′ Signs
Signs used for construction sites.
San Gabriel Builders, a construction firm in Georgetown, Texas.
San Gabriel Builders builds custom homes, multi-family housing, and provides land development services. They asked Protean7 Interactive to develop a website and a brand for them. They wanted:
- branding to reflect their focus on quality and personal service
- a logo that clearly showed their company business while harmonious with the Texas Hill Country
- a website that had a clear hierarchy of information, was clean and uncluttered, and accurately reflected their brand.
After an extensive discussion to learn the company focus, approach to building, and their values, we developed a brand message emphasizing quality of work and responsive customer service for customers desiring to build a custom home and for investors in the Central Texas area. The logo and color scheme are reflective of the message, incorporating colors of green and blue to represent the vegetation and life-giving waters of the region. To complete the project and accomplish their goals we:
- designed the logo and developed brand messaging
- wrote all content for the website to support the brand
- developed an informational hierarchy so direct users to the appropriate information, whether home buyers or investors
- developed project pages for custom homes they had built and wanted to feature
- provided custom photography of the Texas Hill Country and images for the land development page
- established company-based email addresses for company personnel
- designed and ordered business cards, stationary, a brochure, a flyer, signage and t-shirts for the company.
We also provide hosting and maintenance for the site.